Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Knock Knock
11 pm. That is the time when I usually leave the office or gets home. After six months of exposure to 'work', I'm finally feelling all the stress and sleeplessness. It's so irritating. But hey, It's my fault. I might as well swallow it all.

It's me. Johnjan. I'm back.

I must admit that it's been a long time since I've written something in my blog that I'm having a hard time pulling out the all the right words to define the story or random yakiti-smakiti that I want to blabber here. So much stories within the past six months that are dying to be told. Oh my I'm going mental again. But some stories cannot be told. Some pieces are yet still missing. Some parts are still unwritten. But who cares? Time will come and these stories are going to show-off their bare bodies. Just watch the clock while it's ticking away.

I'm burnt out. Need some sleep.

posted by Johnjan @ 12:06 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me



Now Showing

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Tw!tt3r

L0g
Links
Powered by
BLOGGER Firefox NightCode BLOGGER pinoy fez 0%sane october