Thursday, August 23, 2007
Here I go again
Aaaaaaaaaand here I go again! As you may have noticed, I've been busy the past month (as always) that's why there is less life around this blog. Well, most of time I'm too lazy to post my thoughts or I'm already occupied by other things such as video games, video games and video games.

It's really hard to do something else when you are so engrossed in a game (to put it in your view, relaxation period), mainly also because I play on my bed which makes me more lazier. So to switch things around I'm doing a little reading and letting my creative juices flow (notice the banner?).

Again I'll be updating this blog once in a while. Maybe post some random things I find in the internet or unusual things about my life.

And thanks for the visitors and your comments! Keep 'em coming and soon I'll get back at you.

Labels:

posted by Johnjan @ 10:41 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me



Now Showing

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Tw!tt3r

L0g
Links
Powered by
BLOGGER Firefox NightCode BLOGGER pinoy fez 0%sane october