Friday, January 02, 2009
Looking Back, Looking Forward

The last year has been a roller coaster ride for me. I got to experience happiness, excitement, sadness and heartbreaks. Looking back, a lot of things changed the way I am now. I knew that somehow things are a little better; maybe I've grown a little wiser, I even managed to come out of my shell (although it's still there) and get a little comfortable with what things are.

Looking forward, I promised myself a lot things. Change is in front of me but what I just need to do is to move my ass and start off. Another thing is to sort out some things in my life. Zero-in on what I really want and what I really need.

I ended the last day of the year in tears hoping that the coming days in the new year will be better...

posted by Johnjan @ 6:47 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me



Now Showing

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Tw!tt3r

L0g
Links
Powered by
BLOGGER Firefox NightCode BLOGGER pinoy fez 0%sane october