Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Going home
I got out of the office feeling pretty tired -- tired of doing nothing or pretending to do something. I just hate Mondays. Well, since my project moved to another building (Which just beside glorietta), my walking distance to MRT became short. Since then, the stroll from the office to the Ayala bus terminal became part of my weekday routine. It's like a warm-up for the night cause when the sun goes down, my day is just starting.

I swiftly passed by the huge windows of Rustan's. Just enough to catch a glimpse of the inside of the store. Checking everything that is around. Taking in every step, taking in everything that surrounds me. Usually, my office hours end at around 11 Pm, the time when the streets are almost empty. Nowadays I usually get out at around 8 pm. It's when I see people from all walks of life fill up the streets. Majority of which is headed home.

Bus rides. Each and every ride has something interesting to offer. Even the most uncomfortable ones can present something new. I've witnessed a lot during my Bus Rides. I've realized a lot of things too. Laughter, Tears, Anger, Love -- I've seen it all inside a Bus.


"Random Ramblings"
posted by Johnjan @ 2:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me



Now Showing

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Tw!tt3r

L0g
Links
Powered by
BLOGGER Firefox NightCode BLOGGER pinoy fez 0%sane october