Monday, May 15, 2006
Age Six Racer
The rainy season's having an early start.

So long sweet summer
I stumbled upon you and gratefully basked in your rays
So long sweet summer
I fell into you now you're gracefully falling away

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hey thanks, thanks for that summer
It's cold where you're going, I hope that your heart's always warm
I gave you the best, I gave you the best that I had
You passed on the letters and passed on the best that I had

The perfect song to end the summer. I've been to three places this summer. Places where I spent some time in the hot summer days and slept throught the cold summer nights. This is where the summer stories begin.

Age six racer by Dashboard Confessional
posted by Johnjan @ 2:16 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me



Now Showing

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Tw!tt3r

L0g
Links
Powered by
BLOGGER Firefox NightCode BLOGGER pinoy fez 0%sane october