Friday, May 26, 2006
Summer Stories vol 1.: The Beach
Destination: Laiya, Batangas.
What: DB summer outing (Work-related)
Cue in music: Pure Shores.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Semi-white sand. Lukewarm waters. Hot scorching sun. This is the life! Just laying on one of the benches, getting all red and burned up, Looking at the sea horizon through sunglasses. Yes, this outing is all worth the work we've been through.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


We had an overnight stay at Balai-One of the resorts/rest houses/things by the beach etc. The place was very beautiful with it's fort-like structures and assorted ammenities as well as the very friendly and courteous staff.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I woke up at the break of dawn hoping to catch the sunrise. Waking up at 4:00 am is very unusual for me but I gathered all my strength to get out of bed (heehee) just to see the beach and all it's denizens come to life. To the west side of the beach was a huge rock on which visitors can have a breathtaking view of the sea or the huge rock formations of the mountains beside it. It took some time for me to reach the huge rock thingy but it's all worth it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I went home tired and sleepy (instead of relaxed) but I managed to made some stops along the way.

...take me to my beach.

posted by Johnjan @ 1:35 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me



Now Showing

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Tw!tt3r

L0g
Links
Powered by
BLOGGER Firefox NightCode BLOGGER pinoy fez 0%sane october