Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Happiness
Do I really need a reason? Is it really such a big deal? It just seems like the right situation to say how I really feel. I love the way that you look at me. And I can't stop looking at you. And the sweetest thing that you do for me is all the little things that you do. And when the world don't feel like turning, And the sun just wants to hide. All the stars come out to remind me of the universe by my side because...

All that happens is Happiness. Happiness- when I'm with you.

We ain't got a whole lot of money. How about a five star Happy Meal? Everyday with you is just like a party. There's nothing left of me for you to steal. And when the winter wind is blowin', I feel you blowin' kisses in my ear. And when you think that you're just talkin'- You know its singin' that I hear because...

All that happens is Happiness. Happiness- when I'm with you
posted by Johnjan @ 12:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me



Now Showing

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Tw!tt3r

L0g
Links
Powered by
BLOGGER Firefox NightCode BLOGGER pinoy fez 0%sane october