Friday, June 09, 2006
Bowl
Whoa! Been busy the past days and I've been going home late and too tired to post here. Well anyway, Tons of things happened the past week! Let's start off at Wednesday (Yesterday) evening where some of my college buddies and I went to have dinner.

The location: Super bowl of China. Although the meeting time was 7:30 PM, some of us managed to come late to our meeting place (I'm on time! for the first time! Thanks to my office which is just across Glorietta. heehee). At first we had trouble picking out where to eat cause originally the place we want was Dencio's but unfortunately there is no Dencio's in the Makati Area. Since it was already late and we are in some kind of a tight budget, we decided to eat at Super Bowl of China.



We ordered some yummy stuff back there. (Yang chow fried rice, Chili Eggplant, Lemon Chicken and Some-kind of Beef platter). By the way, vanny ate most of the stuff so the rest of us were left starving... Just kidding Vanny! teehee. Aside from Vanny and myself, the others who were present are Charlie, Abby, Princess, Rowell and Mark. Leslie, who was supposedly be there, didn't make it because of some miscommunication. Oh well there will be other times. teehee.



Originally it was Princess' idea that we met on a wednesday evening to have dinner because she had taken a leave that day. She poped me on YM asking if I already got the money from the Mapua jacket the I have sold (This is another story). I said Yes and kaboom -- Dinner at 8 PM. We had fun catching up with each other that night. Exchanging stories and looking back on college days booboos and stuff. Plus the fact that our tummies are fully packed with food.

posted by Johnjan @ 12:52 PM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me



Now Showing

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Tw!tt3r

L0g
Links
Powered by
BLOGGER Firefox NightCode BLOGGER pinoy fez 0%sane october