Monday, March 12, 2007
What Happened?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


It's been a long time since I've posted something on this blog. I was actually thinking of putting this down because the lack of time to post something but I've changed my mind. Work pushed me hard the past six months and it made me lost some connections/communications with my friends and family. But hey, tide changes, the wheel turns and now I'm recovering from whatever happened.

Changed my lay-out also and went for something light. The banner... well it's a result of random photoshop blah blahs. Should I change it? hmmm... only time will tell. I still have some more things to tweak to this blog: Labels, Side Map, Pictures, shoutbox, Badges.

Well, Let's get this started.

Labels:

posted by Johnjan @ 12:28 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 3/12/2007 1:53 PM, Blogger Jan said…

    Oh yeah. Were have you been? And what happened?

     
  • At 3/12/2007 2:12 PM, Blogger Johnjan said…

    Hehe. Been drowing in work the past six months. Good thing that I still came out alive. ahehehe

     
  • At 3/14/2007 7:47 AM, Blogger *eLLe* said…

    i love the banner :)

     
  • At 3/15/2007 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ya ya ya, what happened? anyway, i know why you were not visible the past few months... Hehe.

    Welcome back! Nice banner! I can't wait for you to post stories regularly again!

    btw, blocked ang google sa office namin kaya di ako makapagcomment doon. sana may tagboard na. hehe

    INGATS!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me



Now Showing

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Tw!tt3r

L0g
Links
Powered by
BLOGGER Firefox NightCode BLOGGER pinoy fez 0%sane october