Wednesday, December 26, 2007
OMG! A New Ablum Already Out?!?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usIs the music scene going to fast or is it just me piling up the age? I never knew that Dashboard Confessional (One of the greatest acoustic emo artists) recently released a new album! Shade of Poison Trees marks the return of Dashboard Confessional to it's acoustic roots. It kinda reminds me of Swiss Army Romance. I've downloaded the album just to get a sample and to check if it's good but I happen to came upon another album by Dashboard entitled The Wiretapes Volume 1 which is cover of other songs. He covered Regina Spektor's Better and for me it was a better version. haha! I'm going to look for this in the record bars.

Labels:

posted by Johnjan @ 8:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me



Now Showing

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Tw!tt3r

L0g
Links
Powered by
BLOGGER Firefox NightCode BLOGGER pinoy fez 0%sane october