Thursday, December 20, 2007
Almost There
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us"Christmas, Christmas time is near,
Time for toys and time for cheer.
We've been good, but we can't last,
Hurry Christmas, Hurry fast.
Want a plane that loops the loop,
Me, I want a Hula-Hoop.
We can hardly stand the wait,
Please Christmas don't be late. "
- The Chipmunks

One of my most anticipated activities during the Christmas season is gift wrapping. Most people dread this activity since it takes a bit of skill and a lot of time especially when you have a lot of items to wrap.

Although it may seem tedious, I begin to feel the holiday season when I wrap the items while imagining the reactions my family would give me upon opening their presents. Aside from that, I listen to Christmas songs while wrapping up gifts so I really feel the Holidays.

And because my mother noticed that I would wrap presents without hesitation, she made me in-charge of wrapping her presents too.

The bears would be for my cousins, all girls. I didn't bother giving them different items so to avoid them fighting over a specific gift. Haha.

Just a few more gifts to wrap and I'm done!

Labels:

posted by Johnjan @ 1:27 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me



Now Showing

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Tw!tt3r

L0g
Links
Powered by
BLOGGER Firefox NightCode BLOGGER pinoy fez 0%sane october